The 12 Oaks Dental team hopes you and your family have stayed safe and healthy during these last few months. COVID 19 has been a very difficult time for all of us. Many of you have been forced to wait for dental care, and we deeply appreciate your understanding while we kept our office closed to help control the spread of the corona virus.
We are happy to say that we are reopening our office on June 1st
Your health and well-being continues to be our highest priority. In order to provide you with the safest environment possible we have implemented new control measures recommended by the CDC and Texas State Board of Dental Examiners.
Important Information For Your Next Visit
- We will be scheduling differently to accommodate social distancing measures and limit the number of patients in the office at one time. Please come alone to your appointment if possible. If there is someone with you, we ask they wait in the car.
- Expect a phone call prior to your appointment to ask a few REQUIRED screening questions. We must speak with you to consider your appointment confirmed, as we have temporarily disabled the automatic reminders.
- When coming to our office, please wear a mask. We will be doing the same and look forward to a time very soon when we can see your smiling faces mask-free!
- If you would prefer, you can call us when you arrive for your appointment and we will let you know when your clinician is ready.
- As recommended by the CDC and the Texas Board of Dental Examiners, we will be screening our patients and our team daily, including checking temperatures on arrival. A temperature of 100 or higher will have to be rescheduled.
- If you prefer to listen to music or movies during your appointment, you will need to bring your own headphones.
- Our practice has always been proud to go above and beyond to keep you healthy. In addition to standard infection control measures we have introduced more rigorous PPE(personal protection equipment), as well as installing a state-of-the-art air filtration These filtration systems ensure that the air in the office is “cleaned” continuously throughout the day.
We look forward to seeing you all very soon. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns you might have. We are here for you and our goal is for you to be happy, healthy and safe.