*Please check back here for more information on the procedures that are put in place as they are updated.
Dear Current and Future Patients,
Our team is dedicated to keeping our office clean, safe and welcoming! Your well-being is our top priority and at the center of every decision we make. Our team has been working diligently to stay on top of the latest recommendations from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) & the ADA (American Dental Association). We are actively keeping our team updated on preventative practices and a preparedness plan.
As a healthcare facility, we have always maintained the highest level of disinfection and sterilization on a regular daily basis. We’ll continue to ensure that our disinfection and sterilization protocols exceed what is required now during the COVID-19. We also go beyond what is necessary and ensure that our reception area, front office counter tops and even our pens are disinfected after every use.
The following are the extra steps we’re taking for the health and safety of everyone:
- All patients will be prescreened including temperature checks
- Limits on people in the waiting rooms to one person
- Patients will be asked to not bring any family or friends to appointments unless absolutely necessary. We recommend companions wait for the patient in their car.
- Extra disinfections of the waiting room area, bathrooms, etc throughout the day
- Staff will be donning extra personal protective equipment
- Staff will be screened before the start of every day
- Appointments will be further spread out between patients to minimize possible contact with other patients
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Marc Worob, Dr. Elyse Barron, and Team