Keeping Smiles Whole and Healthy
Your dental health – you need it for so many reasons. It lets you smile with confidence, speak well, eat with gusto and stay healthy, strong and vibrant throughout your lifetime. But those are the only reasons. Poor oral health is related to other much more serious conditions, like heart disease, diabetes, and even Alzheimer’s. At 12 Oaks Dental, we know exactly how important good oral health is. That is why we are here. We want to help our Austin, TX, family of patients achieve the best oral health possible with our advanced preventive and proactive general dentistry – all offered at a level you want and with which you feel most comfortable.
When it comes to healthy teeth and gums, you can never overestimate how important it is to be proactive. Our early detection and preventive measures help keep teeth in their natural, strong condition. We focus on thorough exams and screenings and our restorative treatments are non-invasive and maintain as much of the natural tooth structure as possible. We offer a full range of general dentistry care and treatment including:
- Comprehensive Examinations and Screenings to ensure that problems are found before they become critical.
- Dental Cleanings customized to your specific health needs.
- Advanced Periodontal Therapy that can save your teeth and keep you healthy with bacterial and genetic testing.
- Preventive Care with routine sealants and fluoride.
- Sedation Dentistry for patients with a fear of dentistry, strong gag reflex or who need extensive dental work.
- Emergency Care for when the unexpected happens.
Contact Us Today
To find out more information about the general dentistry services we provide to our Austin, TX, area patient family, or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Worob or Dr. Barron, contact our office today. We always take time to listen to you and discuss your needs, wishes and desires.