Your health and well-being continues to be our highest priority. In order to provide you with the safest environment possible we have implemented control measures recommended by the CDC and Texas State Board of Dental Examiners.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR NEXT VISIT
- If you are feeling unwell, please call the office to reschedule your appointment.
- When coming to our office, please wear a mask. We will be doing the same and look forward to a time very soon when we can see your smiling faces mask-free!
- If you would prefer, you can call us when you arrive for your appointment, and we will let you know when your clinician is ready.
- Upon entering, please use hand sanitizer prior to taking a seat in the socially distanced reception area
- After being seated in the treatment room, you will be asked to rinse your mouth for 30 seconds. This rinse is a Hydrogen Peroxide formula that reduces the number of microbes in your mouth.
- Our practice has always been proud to go above and beyond to keep you healthy. In addition to standard infection control measures we have introduced more rigorous PPE(personal protection equipment), as well as installing a state-of-the-art air filtration These filtration systems ensure that the air in the office is “cleaned” continuously throughout the day.
We look forward to seeing you all very soon. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns you might have. We are here for you and our goal is for you to be happy, healthy, and safe.