Austin Root Canal Treatment (Endodontic)
With Gentle, Painless Root Canals
Just mention a root canal and everyone in the room flinches. The doctors and team here at 12 Oaks Dental are working hard to completely change patient perceptions of root canals. Far from the painful and anxiety-inducing root canals of the past, our gentle and effective endodontic treatments can save your tooth and relieve your toothache.
Who Needs a Root Canal?
If your tooth becomes infected, our first attempt to save this tooth might be a root canal. Although there are sometimes no symptoms to indicate that you need a root canal, the following symptoms could indicate an infected tooth:
- Sharp or severe toothache when chewing, biting or applying pressure to the tooth
- Sensitivity to heat or cold that continues for a prolonged period of time
- Swelling, redness or tenderness in the gums surrounding the tooth
- A sore or pimple on the gum near the painful tooth
- Darkening or discoloration of the tooth
How Are Our Root Canals Different?
The doctors at 12 Oaks Dental are highly trained and experienced as we use the most up-to-date techniques and technology to ensure that your endodontic root canal will be as effective and comfortable as possible, relieving your toothache and saving your tooth.